News & Announcements
To view the lunch menu for the first month of school, click here.
Home Room Assignments
Grade 5-8 homeroom assignments for Nissitissit Middle School will be posted on August 19th at noon. They will be located on the front doors of Nissitissit Middle School.
Below are supply lists for the upcoming school year. Please purchase these supplies for your student so that they are prepared for the upcoming school year.
NMRHS Scholarship Foundation
Thanks to the generosity of our community, we were able to award over 102
scholarships, amounting to over $58,000 in 2015. Please consider donating to
help a deserving NM grad—any amount is greatly appreciated!
Donation options, as listed on the back of the mailer:
Checks payable to: NMRS Scholarship Foundation
PO Box 175
Townsend, MA 01469
- All Medication, Tylenol and Physical Exam forms can be found on the NMS Website. Click on Health Services.
- Please Send in updated physicals with immunizations when available.
- Grade 6 Students will need updated Tdap prior to entering grade 7. Paperwork can be faxed to 9178-433-0118
If you have any questions about this year's bus routes, you may ask the bus company directly by calling Dee Bus Service at 978-597-2860
- Postural Screening Letter
- 2015-2016 SEPAC Flyer
- Bullying and Intervention Plan
- School Year Calendar
- Aspen Family Portal
- AHERA Notification